Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Suggestions for future release
 Back in Stock Notification
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

carfin
VP-CART Expert

United Kingdom
948 Posts

Posted - October 10 2008 :  09:59:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi support and development guys.

Any news yet on whether there will be an "email me when back in stock" option for VP-ASP?. It was mentioned quite a while back but nothing more has been said. I would really like this facility for our site, as some of our customers have asked if they can do this.

If there's nothing in the pipeline, does anyone know if there's a similar add-on that is compatible with VP-ASP v 6.5?

Regards,

Carrol
www.deanston-electrical.co.uk

theringlord
VP-CART New User

107 Posts

Posted - December 04 2008 :  14:13:20  Show Profile  Visit theringlord's Homepage  Reply with Quote
My customers have also requested this feature.
Go to Top of Page

willy99
VP-CART New User

Italy
108 Posts

Posted - December 13 2008 :  19:12:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'd like to have this option in my shop, I think is a great service for customers.

Edited by - willy99 on December 13 2008 19:12:51
Go to Top of Page

carfin
VP-CART Expert

United Kingdom
948 Posts

Posted - January 20 2009 :  07:04:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Any news on this yet support guys? Will this facility be included in your next release or will it be a separate add on? I really would like to know, because if there are no plans to bring this out soon I will need to get a quote for custom work.

I developed a workaround because I thought only a few customers would use this facility, however it has been far more popular than we imagined and although the workaround is great for the customer, it's not so good for me because I have to physically send the e-mails out to the customers (the only part of the workaround that isn't automatic as I'm not so hot on coding ASP mailing routines)

I know there's another thread similar to this but I don't particularly like the custom built package that the Crackers Comics site has added to their site.

Hopefully there will be news on this soon.

Regards,

Carrol
www.deanston-electrical.co.uk
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - January 20 2009 :  15:23:07  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi All,

We can confirm that we do plan on developing the ability to "Auto Notify when stock is available" in version 7.0.

Thanks for showing your interest in this feature amongst others as it is suggestions such as this that ensure that we are able to keep VPASP meeting the needs of all of its users.

Regards
Michael
VPASP SUPPORT
Go to Top of Page

cayars
Starting Member

USA
49 Posts

Posted - January 21 2009 :  09:16:10  Show Profile  Visit cayars's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Michael, Any chance we can get a list of new features that will most likely make it into version 7 so we can plan accordingly?

Would be much appreciated,
Carlo
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00