Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Add-ons for VP-ASP
 ouresolutions quickbooks add on
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

patesian
Starting Member

USA
1 Posts

Posted - October 02 2008 :  11:13:15  Show Profile  Visit patesian's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Does anyone know if ourEsolutions is still in business? I am trying to get support on their evaluation version before spending my money and cannot get any response

Old Pat

skynet104
VP-CART New User

94 Posts

Posted - October 02 2008 :  17:33:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Don't waste you time.

Go to stoneedge.com Order Manager, you won regret.

Excellent program!

Go to Top of Page

ouresolutions
Starting Member

Australia
45 Posts

Posted - October 03 2008 :  05:33:11  Show Profile  Visit ouresolutions's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Old Pat,
We have replied to both the initial email and the follow-up one. It must be that our responses are being rejected. Can I ask you to send another email to us ([email protected]) from an alternative email address?

Thanks

Graeme Breen
Our eSolutions

-------------------------
Our eSolutions
www.ouresolutions.com.au
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - October 03 2008 :  05:42:50  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Graeme

Mike from our Melbourne office has been trying to get in touch as well regarding your product and Australian QuickBooks.

Can you please shot an email through to us with Attention Mike as the subject as we have a customer who has been asking about it.

Thanks
Cam

VPASP Support
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - October 06 2008 :  20:03:31  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Graeme,

We don't seem to be receiving any emails from you - I am not sure if you have received ours or not.

Can you please give us a call at the Melbourne Office. I wasn't able to locate any contact number on your site.

Thanks.

Michael
VPASP SUPPORT
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00