Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Customization
 Adjusting shopthanks.asp
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

printerwerx
Starting Member

Canada
41 Posts

Posted - September 02 2008 :  10:39:43  Show Profile  Visit printerwerx's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi,

I am trying to put the customer information before the order information on the shopthanks.asp page.

Unfortuantley I'm not as familiar with this style of coding, which code whould I be moving and to where so that I can make this happen?

Also do I need to adjust anything on shopthanksprint.asp?

thanks

madbug
VP-CART New User

130 Posts

Posted - September 05 2008 :  21:19:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You will need to modify the a lot of code if you only wish to move the 'customer information' before the 'order information', because currently the sub routine is displaying 'customer information', 'Payment Information' and 'Shipping Information' together. you can rearrange among them, but if you want to only move the 'order information' you might need to create a new routine.
If you want to move the 'order information' down to the bottom, you can open shopformatorder.asp.
Locate these two line
(around line 125-126)
FormatDetails
FormatCustomer

change to:

FormatCustomer
FormatDetails

These will move the order information to the bottom. The sub routine of 'FormatCustomer' is displaying 'customer information', 'Payment Information' and 'Shipping Information'
The sub routine of 'FormatDetails' is displaying the 'order information'

Hope that is clear.
Go to Top of Page

devshb

United Kingdom
1904 Posts

Posted - September 06 2008 :  04:44:36  Show Profile  Visit devshb's Homepage  Reply with Quote
You could try our packingslip addon; that uses a customer-info-first general format, and it can be used for the popup thanks screen, and/or the admin order-printer, and/or the emails:
http://www.bigyellowkey.com/mysoftware_product_details.asp?prdid=199&opu=n

It won't change the format of the main shopthanks screen itself, but the popup shopthanks screen will be like a proper receipt with the customer info at the top and the order info below it.

Simon Barnaby
Developer
[email protected]
www.BigYellowZone.com
Web Design, Online Marketing and VPASP addons
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)