Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 General help me questions
 Support Recommendations
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

candleash
Starting Member

USA
13 Posts

Posted - August 29 2008 :  07:57:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am extremely frustrated right now by once again having challenges with getting problems fixed with my shopping cart. I’ve been working on a project for almost 3 weeks now and still can’t get the issues resolved with the company I am working with.

Can I get some recommendations from other customers for good webmasters? Who does everyone use when they have problems with their shopping cart or need things fixed on your websites? I can do some things myself, but I need someone to turn to when the problems become too complex for me. I would prefer someone in the US if possible. I also want someone that I can reach by phone if need be.

jms
Starting Member

USA
11 Posts

Posted - August 29 2008 :  11:30:43  Show Profile  Visit jms's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Dear Candleash,

Coastal Data Management is a web development and web project management company. We have been in business since 1986 offering database management, web development and e-commerce solutions to business. We handle start-ups as well as long-standing, brick-and-mortar businesses.

CDM manages projects in their entirety, or simply assists other web development companies with the portions of a project that require our expertise. The majority of our service time is dedicated to technical support, security upgrades, and project assistance for VPASP storefronts.

We offer technical support on per incident basis, as well as ongoing support for VPASP out-of-box features and automatic security upgrades.

We are located in New Bedford, Massachusetts, USA. Our office is open Monday thru Friday, 9:00am-6:00pm Eastern.

Please feel free to contact us at 1-800-291-6458 or [email protected]. We will gladly assist in any way we can.

Sincerely,

Joan Sopel
Coastal Data Management
http://www.cdmweb.com
Tel: 800.291.6458 or 508.996.2039
Email: [email protected]

Edited by - jms on August 29 2008 11:36:41
Go to Top of Page

elammers
VP-CART Super User

USA
256 Posts

Posted - August 29 2008 :  17:29:33  Show Profile  Visit elammers's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello Ashley Moran,

I own Krack Media web design, and have a three years experience with VP-ASP carts. I've customized numerous carts to suit the client's needs. Our VP-ASP cart sites include the traditional "selling of items" as well as some nifty instances of membership sites. Our customizations rarely look like the raw VP-ASP out of the box.

95% of the time I can fix any problem. When I can't, I know who to go to and how to reach them quickly.

Let Krack Media be your one-stop-shop for tech support, maintenance, and customizations.

We are located in South Portland, Maine, USA. Feel free to call any reasonable hour of the day, 7 days a week at 1-888-234-0113 option 1. Just record your name when prompted, and the system will find me.

Regards,
Eric Lammers
www.KrackMedia.com
Building More Than Web Sites . . . Building a Web Presence
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00