Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Add-ons for VP-ASP
 Product Features quantities
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

allegro
Starting Member

Australia
24 Posts

Posted - August 27 2008 :  21:52:46  Show Profile  Visit allegro's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi,

I'm adding 10 new product features to use with certain products and I have the settings set as follows:

featuretype: quantity
featuremulti: yes
featurerequired: yes

So, my customers can edit the quantities to put, say, 5 black, 4 green, and leave the other colours at zero. Fabulous. Here's where the problem lies...

How do I tell VPASP to add up all the quantities from the colour features and place the order for the total ordered rather than for 1 product when i place a check mark in the box?

Thanks,
Helene

Edited by - allegro on August 27 2008 21:53:36

allegro
Starting Member

Australia
24 Posts

Posted - August 27 2008 :  22:15:12  Show Profile  Visit allegro's Homepage  Reply with Quote
OK, I've worked out I need to put a price for each feature, so I've done that. However, this brings me to a new problem... I cannot leave the price blank for the product itself, so when I add my selections to the shopping cart, it adds another $4.00 (base price) to the total. How do I get around this one?

Thanks,
Helene
Go to Top of Page

allegro
Starting Member

Australia
24 Posts

Posted - August 27 2008 :  22:50:57  Show Profile  Visit allegro's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Also, another issue, how can I create a minimum quantity for each feature? Is that possible?

Thanks,
Helene
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00