Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 VP-ASP 6.50 Features and Facilities
 xextendedpopup
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

zamfir
Starting Member

USA
26 Posts

Posted - August 17 2008 :  02:20:34  Show Profile  Visit zamfir's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I've got xextendedpopup set to "yes" but my large image is not popping up in a new window, nor is it a larger image. From what I've read, the xextendedpopup image will be the image set in "Additional Image 1" but it is using the smaller image (that I've got in both the image and larg image field right now)

Also neither pop up, nor does it open in a new window. You can check it out here: http://volaretees.com/shopping/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=1&cat=Office

(the tee shirt at bottom)

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Mark

-Mark

zamfir
Starting Member

USA
26 Posts

Posted - August 18 2008 :  17:37:31  Show Profile  Visit zamfir's Homepage  Reply with Quote
bump

-Mark
Go to Top of Page

zamfir
Starting Member

USA
26 Posts

Posted - August 20 2008 :  07:57:00  Show Profile  Visit zamfir's Homepage  Reply with Quote
does anyone know what I'm talking about here?

-Mark
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - August 20 2008 :  08:05:23  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Mark,

The extended pop up works from the shopdisplayproducts.asp page, not the extended.

It will display a pop up of the extended description page, not just the image unless you change the template to make it that is way.

To have the extended image pop up as a new window from the extended page would require some code changes.

Thanks
Cam

VP-ASP Support
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00