Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Customization
 Customer product features at checkout
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

gnathanson
Starting Member

USA
4 Posts

Posted - June 16 2008 :  21:51:34  Show Profile  Visit gnathanson's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Does anyone know of a way for the customer to select "Features" from a dropdown once they've clicked on "Add to Cart". I don't want the features drop-down on my product pages (they're statically generated), I want them selected in the cart.

OR is there a way to have a statically generated product link "Add to Cart" that acts like a form and passes multiple parameters?

Thanks,
Gabe.

Steve2507
VP-CART Expert

590 Posts

Posted - June 17 2008 :  09:26:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think you would need custom programming for this as it isn't in the system as a matter of course.

Out of interest why don't you want the dropdowns with the products? If you think you will do better without them for SEO then that isn't the case.

Steve
Sex toys from a UK sex shop
Go to Top of Page

gnathanson
Starting Member

USA
4 Posts

Posted - June 19 2008 :  18:34:24  Show Profile  Visit gnathanson's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I want to use very specific design templates that don't respond well to the proscribed layouts. So I'm building pages statically.

Is there a way to pass features to the cart via a form, instead of the in the link?

thanks,
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00