Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Electronic Gateways
 Internet Secure Set-up
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Al Gardner
VP-CART New User

Canada
53 Posts

Posted - May 27 2008 :  14:58:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,

I am trying to setup our interface to internet secure. I have copied the files to the server. I modified the ISGATEWAY.ASP to reflect my site (I showed just the http://www address without a "/" at the end) Should this be the https address and should it have the "/" at the end. I have seen postings saying it is needed, but the documentation examples do not have the "/"
I added our Internet Secure merchant number as well.

In the shop$config.asp, I modified it to show the xcheckout as isshopcheckout.asp. The xssl and xmysite values again do not have the "/" at the end as the examples do not reflect it.

When I process an order the transaction goes through VPASP, but it does not call the Internet Secure for validation and just stores the CC info in the order information. Is there another setting that needs to be changed for this to work. I am not getting any error messages or anything.

Also Internet Secure tells me that I should be able to put the Shopping Cart in testing mode to test the interface without actually charging transactions. I do not see any reference as how to do this. Is there a way?

TIA,

Al

devshb

United Kingdom
1904 Posts

Posted - May 28 2008 :  03:18:20  Show Profile  Visit devshb's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It depends on the exact nature of the gateway file, but usually the "mysite" value (in shop$config.asp and in the xmysite database-held config option, and in the gateway config files) would normally have a slash at the end.

from what I can remember, the examples that come with default vpasp are wrong in that respect as they don't have a slash at the end when they should do.

Simon Barnaby
Developer
[email protected]
www.BigYellowZone.com
Web Design, Online Marketing and VPASP addons
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)