Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Electronic Gateways
 Google Checkout
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

riprod
VP-CART New User

USA
85 Posts

Posted - May 09 2008 :  15:05:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I finally got around to intergrating Google Checkout and have followed the insructions but get the following error when I click on Google Checkout Button :

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

#8722;
<error serial-number="2c33g26f-3a6c-4bc6-94c9-9be93363f6bbc">
<error-message>No seller found with id 243256716421011</error-message>
</error>

any ideas ?

riprod
VP-CART New User

USA
85 Posts

Posted - May 09 2008 :  15:16:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OK, never mind, it was because it was set to the testing server and not line. So it is working now but I have another problem.

After completing an order, nothing shows in the orders on VPASP. I did click all the way though to the thank you page back on my site and the payment was processed on Google and is in my google account, just no record of it in VPASP. And no follow up email or notice of a new order.

Am I missing something ?

Go to Top of Page

riprod
VP-CART New User

USA
85 Posts

Posted - May 10 2008 :  07:14:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I found the following error on google, if it helps :

We encountered an error trying to access your server at https://www.portable-grill-store.com/google/googlecallback.asp -- the error we got is: Send failed with code: 500. Response body was: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><notification-acknowledgment xmlns="http://checkout.google.com/schema/2"/> <font face="Arial" size=2> <p>ADODB.Connection</font> <font face="Arial" size=2>error '800a0e78'</font> <p> <font face="Arial" size=2>Operation is not allowed when the object is closed.</font> <p> <font face="Arial" size=2>/google/googlecallbackfunctions.asp</font><font face="Arial" size=2>, line 59</font>
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00