Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Customization
 Some configuration questions
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Surs
Starting Member

39 Posts

Posted - April 10 2008 :  09:10:03  Show Profile  Visit Surs's Homepage  Reply with Quote
1) I'd like customers to get an email with a link to download their orders. I'm in test mode currently, would that cause the emails not to be sent? What settings do I need to set this up? I would like them to get an email with a secure download link and I think I have this set up, but I could use a cross check please.

2) I'm selling products that come from different suppliers. I like these suppliers to get customized emails depending on the product ordered. Is that even possible or do they get a generic one? I think templates come into play here but the docs are not as clear on this issue. What settings are needed for this?

3) Is it possible to send SMS messages to my cell phone for every successful order? If so, what is needed? Can I set up multiple cell phones?

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Surs
Starting Member

39 Posts

Posted - April 10 2008 :  12:17:54  Show Profile  Visit Surs's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Got emails going out, but only confirmation of orders. Think I found the spot in the manual.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00