Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Add-ons for VP-ASP
 ARB Authorize.net
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sfconsulting
Starting Member

5 Posts

Posted - February 16 2008 :  18:30:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
so i was wondering if there is an addon for automated recurring billing for vp-asp? i see vp-asp supports aim/sim from authorize.net but i'm unsure if these methods support arb.

also i was wondering if it was possible to remove the shipping requirement from authentication when checking out.

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - February 17 2008 :  07:01:15  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi there

We have been looking into this and will be building an integration however this will not for a little while as yet.

Thanks
Cam

VP-ASP Support
Go to Top of Page

elammers
VP-CART Super User

USA
256 Posts

Posted - November 15 2008 :  09:32:24  Show Profile  Visit elammers's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Anyone know if this has been released yet and I missed the notice?

Had another prospect that wanted to sell memberships to a secure section of his web site. He just wanted to have the person purchase once with the understanding their credit card would be billed automatically until they contact him to cancel.

I always use Authorize.net for the gateway and they have the ARB feature. But in looking at the AIM/SIM like the earlier post, it doesn't allow for passing the ARB info from what I can tell.

So, anyone or VP-ASP have this code yet?

Regards,
Eric Lammers
www.KrackMedia.com
Building More Than Web Sites . . . Building a Web Presence
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - November 15 2008 :  09:40:29  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Eric,

I believe we have just about finished building this. Jump into the helpdesk if you are interested in beta testing it for us.

Thanks
Cam

VP-ASP Support
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00