Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Electronic Gateways
 Google Checkout?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

norik000
Starting Member

USA
43 Posts

Posted - February 13 2008 :  21:08:54  Show Profile  Visit norik000's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I wonder if anybody has implemented Google checkout to their shopping cart? or there is add-on available for it.

The sample code is available by Google over here:

http://code.google.com/p/google-checkout-classicasp-sample-code/

However if anybody has done this before, I am ready to share the cost for their development time.

let me know, thanks

-------------------------------
www.Parscat.com
<signature>3D</signature>

bluesky
VP-CART Super User

304 Posts

Posted - February 16 2008 :  05:31:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i beleive there is an add on , but you need to reuest it from the helpdesk as its still in beta
Go to Top of Page

neilb
Starting Member

3 Posts

Posted - February 22 2008 :  06:25:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've tried this several times, but they don't have it for UK customers. I'm in need of someone pointing me in the right direction on this. I already have the merchant account setup with google, I just don't understand how I can use google checkout as a payment method. Their "simple" code isn't very simple.
Anyone fancy giving me a hand with this and I'll share what I learn with you all.
Go to Top of Page

devshb

United Kingdom
1904 Posts

Posted - February 22 2008 :  06:46:28  Show Profile  Visit devshb's Homepage  Reply with Quote
last time I tried it, it was indeed horribly complex and didn't work properly; not vpasp's fault, but google's own systems didn't seem up to it yet; I assume that it's in beta testing on the google front and not just on the vpasp front.

Simon Barnaby
Developer
[email protected]
www.BigYellowZone.com
Web Design, Online Marketing and VPASP addons
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)