Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Problems and bugs
 CRITICAL: Bug in quantity discounts
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Sabhuku
Starting Member

USA
22 Posts

Posted - October 11 2007 :  11:31:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have group quantity discounts and single product quantity discount set on my website. The problem is with the single product quantity discount. For the single product available on quantity discount, I have a couple of features which I will call A, B, C, D, E, and F. The discounts are applied in the following manner: 1, 2-3, 4-8, & 9+.

When you add say 2 of A to the cart, the 2-3 quantity discount is automatically applied. The same happens is you add any quantity of any of the items.

When you add 2 of A and 2 of B for example, the 4-8 discount is supposed to be applied but that is not the case. Similarly, if you add one of each of A, B, C, D, E, & F to the cart, the 4-8 discount is supposed to be applied but that is likewise not the case.

I have concluded that there is a bug in the system which need to be addressed immediately or am I missing something? I am saying this because I don't have this issue with the items that use the group quantity discount. Thank you.

Sabhuku
Starting Member

USA
22 Posts

Posted - October 11 2007 :  16:59:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did find a work-around solution to this issue. All you need to do is to create a group discount for that one item instead of using the catalogid field (as you should rightly do).

I do hope this problem is fixed as soon as possible because switching back and forth between the product listing and the discount entry listing is time consuming. Thank you.
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - October 11 2007 :  17:28:58  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi there,

Can you please post this in our online help desk and provide your site details along with the relevant records in the database that are having the problem and how we can replicate and we will reivew for you.

Thanks
Cam

VP-ASP Support
Go to Top of Page

micrographics
Starting Member

13 Posts

Posted - October 18 2008 :  10:02:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My problem is that instead of giving quantity or group discount, I want to apply Supplier level discounts so that suppose if a customer select 1 item of supplier A and 1 item of Supplier B so discount should be applied accordingly depending on the discounts set for a particular supplier. But I could not find any option to have supplier level discount in VPASP.
Go to Top of Page

Sabhuku
Starting Member

USA
22 Posts

Posted - October 20 2008 :  15:23:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is something that I would be interested in as well. If you (micrographics) or anyone can figure out how to get this done, I most certainly would love to know about it. Thank you.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00