Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Customization
 Dual Pricing Problem
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Bscott
Starting Member

United Kingdom
8 Posts

Posted - September 15 2007 :  04:05:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,
I am jsut starting to develop a site for a customer here in Spain, They want dual pricing to be shown on 'Products' in both € (Euros) and £ (Pound) when it comes to the checkout shows 'Remove' 'Description' Quantity' 'Unit price' 'Total' 'Euro Price' then 'Euro Total' .

The price displayed under the 'Euro Total' is in £ (Pounds).
I have changed the 'xdualprice' from YES to NO, this then shows 'Unit Price' followed by 'Total.

Hope you can help?
Bob

Bob Scott

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - September 16 2007 :  08:49:11  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Bob,

You need to make the change to the headers in the Languages section under Occassional tasks in the online config.

For info on how to change languages/common terms please see the following section in our PDF User Guide:

11 Internationalization

To change the price display go to International in the online Set Up and make your changes there.

In the User Guide see:
11.3.5 Dual currency display

Hope this helps

Thanks
Cam

VP-ASP Support
Go to Top of Page

Bscott
Starting Member

United Kingdom
8 Posts

Posted - September 18 2007 :  10:54:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Cam,

Many thanks for your reply, if you go to page 132 in the guide and you can see the cart view showing the problem, goods priced in dollars($), total in dollars($), in the columns after the total shows Euro price, and Euro total but the final price is in Pounds (£).

On my cart at checkout I have goods priced in Euros (€) total in Euros (€) and the colums showing 'Euro Price' and 'Euro Total' the prices are displayed in Pounds (£).
I have even checked the 'developers version of the guide and there is no different sequence of dual pricing.
Hope you can help.
Bob

Bob Scott
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - September 23 2007 :  02:50:21  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
ou can change the dual currency disaplay option by changing xdualcurrencysymbol.

Insert the pound symbol in this field

Thanks
Cam

VP-ASP Support
Go to Top of Page

Bscott
Starting Member

United Kingdom
8 Posts

Posted - September 23 2007 :  04:12:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cam,
I have changed this option off and on, the text of the manual is very however it is showing the PROBLEM i am experiencing, page 132 shows the columns EURO PRICE and EURO TOTAL yet the prices on page 132 are US $ and UK Pounds £.
I would like to send you a screen shot but anable to attach image file.
regards
Bob

Bob Scott
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - September 23 2007 :  06:18:14  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Bob,

I just tested on a default version and it works exactly as it should.

I think it may be best if you post this in the help desk and I will have a look at your pages directly to see what is happening.

https://www.vpasp.com/virtprog/helpdesk/

Thanks
Cam

VP-ASP Support
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00