Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 General help me questions
 More advanced reporting
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

anathanson
Starting Member

31 Posts

Posted - September 07 2007 :  12:48:51  Show Profile  Visit anathanson's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The basic reports provided by VP-ASP 6.5 don't meet our needs and I'm wondering if there are any better reporting add-ons available or if we need to develop them from scratch. The info I'm seeking seems like it would be pretty common to any shop owner looking to optimize their store.

Specifically, I'm looking for summary reports by time period, i.e. show me totals of each product sold in a certain time period, also summarize by category. The total sales revenue report is interesting, but without knowing which products or categories contributed to the total, I'm missing a key info point for optimizing the store.

The sales report allows me to open each individual order, but I need aggregate numbers to identify trends. Which products sold the most? Which didn't sell at all?

Has anyone else come up with a way to do this? Or is this something for VPASP7.0?

Thanks,

Alex

seeker1
VP-CART New User

Australia
114 Posts

Posted - September 07 2007 :  19:55:12  Show Profile  Visit seeker1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Plerase take a look at the extensive reports provided by www.hkprog.com/vpasp

These have extensive details and summarizes. The documentation shows most of the report formats

Howard Kadetz
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00