Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 General help me questions
 content date added/updated
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

cgarone
Starting Member

4 Posts

Posted - August 14 2007 :  09:25:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When I add or update content the date added and date updated does not get stored in the database.

I am using a MYSQL database and vpasp 6.5 deluxe.

If I go to advanced content edit and enter the dates then they do get stored but I want the add/update dates to be stored automatically when the content is added or updated. I shouldn't have to enter these dates explicitly in the advanced edit.

Is there a setting I need to check to make this functional?

Thanks.

Alex
VP-CART New User

50 Posts

Posted - August 16 2007 :  23:27:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'd like to know the outcome of your inquiry. The reason is that I'm planning to implement New Products random pull based on the date of content exactly as you described. Manual imput is tedious and time consuming task.

VPASP please comment!
Go to Top of Page

AftrBrnr
Starting Member

32 Posts

Posted - August 22 2007 :  22:20:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
6.5 Plus / MySQL user here and the dates are adding fine for me. What version of MySQL are you running?

AftrBrnr
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - August 23 2007 :  01:00:37  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi,

We have looked into cgarone's problem and found there is an issue with the content date added/updated when using MySQL.

This will be addressed in 6.50.2, but if you would like it to be fixed in the meantime, please contact us at http://www.vpasp.com/virtprog/helpdesk

Regards,
Claire
VP-ASP Support
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00