Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 VP-ASP 6.00 Questions
 Protx Error
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Carmel Kelly
Starting Member

4 Posts

Posted - August 09 2007 :  07:53:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi

Can anybody help me with the following error on the Protx Test Server
This transaction attempt has failed. We are unable to redirect you back to the web store from which you were purchasing. The details of the failure are given below.

Status Detail: 3021 : The Basket format is invalid. The value was 3:L031844 Black<br />size 4<br />Amelia black Bar Buckle Ballerina:1:10:---:10:10:L031844 - Black<br />size 3<br />Amelia black Bar Buckle Ballerina:1:10:---:10:10:Express: normally within 3 days :---:

Many thanks

CK

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - August 09 2007 :  23:27:11  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Carmel,

By default the VPASP interface for Protx does not send product names to the gateway.

As your version has been modified to allow item names to be sent custom coding needs to be added as Protx uses the ":" symbol as a delimiter.

Your products have : in the names so the process is breaking. Code needs to be added to convert any instances of : to use something else.

Thanks
Cam

VP-ASP Support
Go to Top of Page

Carmel Kelly
Starting Member

4 Posts

Posted - August 10 2007 :  07:29:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Cam

Where in the product name is :? I cannot see it

Many thanks

Carmel
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - August 10 2007 :  08:00:47  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Carmel,

As this is custom code can you please post this in our help desk.

Thanks
Cam

VP-ASP Support
Go to Top of Page

Carmel Kelly
Starting Member

4 Posts

Posted - August 10 2007 :  08:05:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Cam

I have sent this to the help desk along with a few other issues but I have not had a response as yet - is the helpdesk working today? I'm a little concerned as the site is going live today.

Many thanks

Carmel
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - August 10 2007 :  08:18:43  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We have had quite a busy day today and a number of your tickets have been dealt with already from today.

Thanks
Cam

VP-ASP Support
Go to Top of Page

Carmel Kelly
Starting Member

4 Posts

Posted - August 10 2007 :  08:34:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Cam

I appreciate that you are busy. I was not complaining just checking whether you are working as you can probably appreciate, I need to resolve the issues before the site goes live.

Many thanks

Carmel
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00