Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Customization
 checkout process
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

freshfitz
Starting Member

USA
2 Posts

Posted - August 07 2007 :  22:13:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wanted to use vpasp to purchase service can i make it so they add a product to the cart then the page goes to more products would you like to add any of these services then to another page asking to upgrade to other services?

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - August 08 2007 :  00:41:39  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi there,

You can set VPASP up so it stays on the page you were on but you can't by default have it display more products.

Someone here may have set it up to do this or if not if you post a ticket in our help desk our development team would be able to provide a quote to help with this for you.

Thanks
Cam

VP-ASP Support
Go to Top of Page

jimbabwe
Starting Member

12 Posts

Posted - August 08 2007 :  18:49:18  Show Profile  Visit jimbabwe's Homepage  Reply with Quote
There are a couple ways you can do this. The easiest I can think of is you can make shopdisplayproducts submit the product info to your new page(instead of shopaddtocart.asp), and then give them the option to upgrade or keep their selection. Keep in mind you're going to have to save all the form data shopdisplayproducts passed if you want to be able to redirect them from that page with their original product selection.

If you don't know what any of that meant, or don't know programming I'd look into what support suggests.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00