Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Customization
 Currency sign after price (e.g. : "29,90€")
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Edgware
Starting Member

7 Posts

Posted - July 08 2007 :  07:42:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,

Currently on VPASP prices are shown like this : "€29,90" for example.

In Europe, the Euro sign is placed after the amount, so the correct value should be : "29,90€".

Is there a way to put the currency sign after the price ?

I have made a research in the code, but I haven't found where VPASP formats and displays the price of a product.

Thanks in advance if someone can help me !

slapolice
Starting Member

Canada
8 Posts

Posted - July 09 2007 :  15:45:49  Show Profile  Visit slapolice's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Good question!!!
I would like the answer too because it is the same in Canada.. specially in French.
Go to Top of Page

Scooter
VP-CART New User

USA
102 Posts

Posted - July 09 2007 :  22:18:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I make this change. Will move all currency symbols to the end of the price so may not be best for all peoples.

In shopproductsubs2.asp find this:

Function ShopFormatCurrency (amount, decimalpoint)

Now find this:

shopformatcurrency=GetSess("Newcurrencysymbol") & formatNumber (tamount, decimalpoint)

Change to

shopformatcurrency= formatNumber (tamount, decimalpoint) & GetSess("Newcurrencysymbol")
' shopformatcurrency=GetSess("Newcurrencysymbol") & formatNumber (tamount, decimalpoint)

Now find this

shopformatcurrency=getconfig("XCurrencySymbol") & formatNumber (tamount, decimalpoint)

Change to

' shopformatcurrency=getconfig("XCurrencySymbol") & formatNumber (tamount, decimalpoint)
shopformatcurrency= formatNumber (tamount, decimalpoint) & getconfig("XCurrencySymbol")

Should work way you want.

Thanx
S.

Go to Top of Page

Edgware
Starting Member

7 Posts

Posted - July 10 2007 :  09:16:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Scooter for your code !
Go to Top of Page

slapolice
Starting Member

Canada
8 Posts

Posted - July 24 2007 :  14:09:47  Show Profile  Visit slapolice's Homepage  Reply with Quote
There is not way to get the $ after the amount in french .. and before the amount in English... for exemple!?

ALSO, it is possible to change $CAN to $CAD. The appropriate canadian dollar symbol is CAD, not CAN.. like US. We do not say $USA, we say $USD! ???
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - July 25 2007 :  02:17:14  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi there,

You can change this in the online admin.

Occasional Tasks > International > Currency Tables

With having the currency symbol change from back to front it would require some custom logic to allow for this. by default VP-ASP only displays in the one format.

Someone on the forum may have already coded for this?

Thanks
Cam

VP-ASP Support

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00