Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Customization
 Click on image to go to details
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

PabloHoney
Starting Member

Canada
20 Posts

Posted - July 06 2007 :  13:25:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,

I am setting up the demo version to show to a few people at work and I was wondering what I have to do to make the product name as well as the image of the product a link to product details. Currently there are a few items on the screen and to drill down to see the details on a specific product, you have to click the order button then once that page loads, the description becomes a link.

perinius
Starting Member

USA
47 Posts

Posted - July 06 2007 :  13:38:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Setup your shop to use shopexd, then add the same link properties to your title that your image and 'see more' link have in the tmp_ file.

Ben Paulsen
boardbag.com
Go to Top of Page

PabloHoney
Starting Member

Canada
20 Posts

Posted - July 06 2007 :  14:26:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm a bit confused. When I am on a screen that shows two products, there is no link anywhere to get the details on one of the products. I have to click the order button and then, once it's in my shopping cart, I am able to click on the description to view that product. This seems backwards to me, usually you want to view the product details before adding it to your cart. I am sure I must have mucked around with a setting somewhere, I can't imagine it was designed this way.
Go to Top of Page

perinius
Starting Member

USA
47 Posts

Posted - July 06 2007 :  14:37:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am not sure?
Try going to your setup page, search for shopexd and confirm that your xgenerateshopexdlink is set to 'yes'.

Ben Paulsen
boardbag.com
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - July 08 2007 :  21:13:26  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Pablo,

The free downloadable demo version does not include the extended page links unfortunately.

The demo is a very cut back version of the full packages so many of the powerful features are not included

If there is a particular feature you need we can set up a private fully functional demo on our servers for you if you like.

Just send us a request through the link below:

http://www.vpasp.com/sales/shopcustcontact.asp

Thanks
Cam

VP-ASP Support
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)