Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 VP-ASP set-up problems
 Http 500 error - error in your SQL syntax - Help!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

justinz
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - May 24 2007 :  15:55:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi I have the deluxe verison of vpasp 6.09, I am using windows xp pro SP2 with IIS 5.0 and mySQL 4.1 installed, I installed 5.0 before and go the same error. The database test passed both read and write, I was able to convert the 4 files including the create600demo.txt. I followed all the instructions for IIS and mySQL permissions on database and I am able to log into my admin panel. However when I try to log into the shopping site i get.

HTTP 500.100 - Internal Server Error - ASP error
Internet Information Services

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Technical Information (for support personnel)

Error Type:
Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers (0x80040E14)
[MySQL][ODBC 3.51 Driver][mysqld-4.1.22-community-nt]You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
/shopping/shopproductsubs.asp, line 327

Edited by - justinz on May 24 2007 16:18:35

DrApple
VP-CART New User

Australia
74 Posts

Posted - May 28 2007 :  21:00:10  Show Profile  Visit DrApple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the reply. The problem has been solved. I thought my clients hosting service was just going to activate ASP on their Linux server but have confirmed now they are moving to an IIS server.

DrApple
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00