Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Add-ons for VP-ASP
 Flyout Menus AddOn Layout Problems
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jmccann
VP-CART New User

United Kingdom
131 Posts

Posted - May 03 2007 :  12:00:03  Show Profile  Visit jmccann's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Has anyone managed to get a consistent look for the Flyout Menus for both IE and Firefox?

I'm installing on www.cosmeticsplc.co.uk and you'll see a totally different layout in each browser.

I've set the Left column in shop.css using:

#left {
/* Styles */
width:150px; /* Change to alter width of left column */
}

No matter what width I set, I can't get the flyout to fit the Left Column. I've even tried %

If you vist the site, how do I get the "red box" to fit within the left column. I use red to try to identify what I need to change, but I've had no luck.

Can anyone help?

regards,

jim mccann

clw
Starting Member

USA
15 Posts

Posted - May 04 2007 :  09:50:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jim could you be a bit more explicit about what you're trying to accomplish, please. I've looked at this in several different browsers and I'm not sure where you need to go with this.
Clw
Go to Top of Page

LisaGriff
VP-CART New User

USA
90 Posts

Posted - May 06 2007 :  23:05:11  Show Profile  Visit LisaGriff's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I had a problem with it not looking the same in different browsers also. It looked great in Firefox but not in IE. I wrote to support about it. They said they were removing the add-on until their developers could get to it.
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - May 06 2007 :  23:15:15  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi there,

We have put it back up however it takes a fair amount of tweaking to get right for your look.

It can be done but needs a bit of patience to do.

Any CSS gurus out there?

Thanks
Cam

VP-ASP Support
Go to Top of Page

stone5150
VP-CART New User

USA
186 Posts

Posted - May 07 2007 :  10:47:13  Show Profile  Visit stone5150's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am pretty good at CSS.

Bob Stone
www.kansasstamps.org
Go to Top of Page

chughes
Starting Member

USA
29 Posts

Posted - May 08 2007 :  15:24:57  Show Profile  Visit chughes's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I set this up and am having issues with the frames overlapping.. Any thoughts?

Craig Hughes
http://www.avaccessoryhouse.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00