Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Problems and bugs
 Administration Users blank
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

rvaga
VP-CART Super User

USA
254 Posts

Posted - April 23 2007 :  00:40:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
vs. 6.09 SQL2005

I keep getting kicked out while working in admin, in other words, click on something and receive the "unauthorized" page, so I must log in again. This is new, has not been a problem in the past.

In checking set-up, number 8 (Administration users), there are no records, simply "no records found" in the right hand part of the displaying page.

I added another user in "Occasional Tasks/Administration users," thinking it might show up in Set-Up #8, but no dice. I was able to add another Super User via "Occasional Tasks/Administration users"

Should there be something in Set-up #8 "Administration Users?"

Kidd
VP-CART Super User

Australia
373 Posts

Posted - April 26 2007 :  01:18:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
there should be, are you restricted user or super user? you can check directly from your database if you want to see the records
Go to Top of Page

rvaga
VP-CART Super User

USA
254 Posts

Posted - April 26 2007 :  13:03:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Kidd,

I submitted a help ticket, and was told that #8 should be blank/empty (I'm a Super user, and the only user). So, I guess #8 would show restricted users if I had any? If not, then I do not understand why #8 exists at all in the set-up menu.

As for getting kicked out as unauthorized user as soon as I try to edit a product, I was told there is nothing that can be done, I need to ask Alentus (my host) if they have changed anything. I'll do that (no choice of course), but since Alentus has so many VPASP accounts, I would be surprised if they changed anything, knowing all about web gardens, web pools, and other such requirements for VPASP.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00