Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Problems and bugs
 "More" link intermittantly disappears and reappear
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

hollyanne
Starting Member

USA
10 Posts

Posted - April 22 2007 :  18:32:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello,
I am new to vpasp software. One thing that I did notice was that the "More" link to see the long item description is not present all the time on website. I first noticed "More" when I uploaded products and logged out of the admin panel, then was redirected to the website. More was there. I clicked on it and the long description was present. When I am in the admin panel, I can't get "More" link to appear even when I open another browser. I am concerned because how will my customers see the item details if I am in the admin panel.

Has anybody got insight on how/why this "More" link to the long descriptions doesn't seem to be present all the time and how to make it present all the time? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

I am running version 6.5.

Thank you,
Holly Eustice

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - April 22 2007 :  20:37:27  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Holly,

You can set some products to have a more link or you can do a site wide change and have all products have a more link.

Please see section 3.16.7 3.16.7 Automatic Extended Descriptions in the VP-ASP User Guide for more information.

Thanks
Cam

VP-ASP Support
Go to Top of Page

hollyanne
Starting Member

USA
10 Posts

Posted - April 22 2007 :  21:04:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you for the prompt reply. I found the spot to make the change in setup(shop configuration)>products 2. I was happy to see the change take place immediately.

Thanks again,

Holly Eustice
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00