Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 General help me questions
 Where do we change the font layout on shopexd.asp
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

dgardner35
Starting Member

19 Posts

Posted - April 10 2007 :  16:02:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello,
I would like to change the font color and size of the price text on the shopexd.asp page. I found where to change the actual price text in the language part of admin but where do we change the font color. Also how do we delete the 'US' price in font of the dollar sign and price.

Thank you

stone5150
VP-CART New User

USA
186 Posts

Posted - April 10 2007 :  18:06:00  Show Profile  Visit stone5150's Homepage  Reply with Quote
You can do a View Source while on your shopexd.asp and find out what classes in CSS it uses then change those values in shop.css.

The US can be removed from Languages menu, just search for content "US$", take off the US and then reload language files to make it apply.
Go to Top of Page

dgardner35
Starting Member

19 Posts

Posted - April 11 2007 :  15:20:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I looked through the language menu and still can not find the "US$" part so that I can remove the US. I only wanted to show the $ with the dollar amount. example $34.95 instead of "US$34.95"

Anywhere I should look.
Go to Top of Page

stone5150
VP-CART New User

USA
186 Posts

Posted - April 11 2007 :  15:43:53  Show Profile  Visit stone5150's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sorry I told you wrong.

It is under Occasional Tasks > International > Currency Tables > American Dollar
Go to Top of Page

dgardner35
Starting Member

19 Posts

Posted - April 11 2007 :  16:57:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That worked :-) Thank you for the help

In the older versions of vpasp in the shop.css files it was easier to locate the place where you adjust font and color of the price but now I can not find it. Any ideas where to find it. I wanted to change the color of either the actual price or "our price"
Go to Top of Page

stone5150
VP-CART New User

USA
186 Posts

Posted - April 11 2007 :  19:34:13  Show Profile  Visit stone5150's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The easiest way is to change tmp_product.html.

<font color="blue">[formatcurrency cprice]</font>
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00