Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Comments about VP-ASP
 Seems Good
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kane17
Starting Member

45 Posts

Posted - April 02 2007 :  15:07:06  Show Profile  Visit Kane17's Homepage  Reply with Quote
VPASP Seems to be very good. I have no official training in web administration at all yet I am able to do most of what I want with it.

It could be simpler but still I would rate this somewhere between 4/5 to 5/5

I am still using 6.09 and am waiting to update to 6.5 until I have a really solid handle on how all of this works.

There is still much I do not yet understand and it does not help that this is my first experience with shopping cart software and I am not starting this store from scratch, but I am repairing the store from the previous admins poorly configured backup from over 6 months ago.

I'm looking for info on how to configure shipping. Is there any place I can look to?
I am just trying to give each product its own fixed rate shipping. The manual didn't really explain it and I cannot find anything relevant on the knowledge base.

seeker1
VP-CART New User

Australia
114 Posts

Posted - April 02 2007 :  15:11:05  Show Profile  Visit seeker1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I would like to recommend the Guide to VP-ASP manual. It is designed specifically for people new to VP-ASP but also includes "expert" information. 100% money back guarantee if it is not everything it claims to be.

www.hkprog.com/guide
Go to Top of Page

Kane17
Starting Member

45 Posts

Posted - April 02 2007 :  15:24:59  Show Profile  Visit Kane17's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thank you very much for the suggestion!

I will run it by the boss.
Go to Top of Page

robertof
Starting Member

Italy
22 Posts

Posted - April 03 2007 :  03:45:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There is a version in italian language?
You test the vp-asp on european server / european market ?
thanks
Rob
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00