Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 General help me questions
 Tables Question..I think?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kane17
Starting Member

45 Posts

Posted - March 30 2007 :  08:56:06  Show Profile  Visit Kane17's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello,

I'm new to this whole VP-ASP thing.

Our previous web guy just left and that leaves (untrained and unexperienced) me to administrate our web site.

2nd day after being given this responsibility, our web host decided to upgrade to 2005 SQL and somehow, perhaps even by coincidence, our database became corrupt.

Previous web guy here had most recent database backup in SEPTEMBER.

So theres a lot of re-updates that had to have been made.

Most of the work is done and at least our store is able to process orders again (THANK GOD!)

However, after an order has been made I see under "SHIPPING INFORMATION" there is an item called "Shipping Method" which labels (in this case) FedEx. I do not know how to change it and we do not want to display this item as we no longer ship strictly with Fed Ex.

I see the item (oshipingmethod) in one of our tables and I can get a list of that table for all of our orders, but how do I clear it and prevent the value "FedEx" from being displayed to customers on their invoices/receipts?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Edit: By the way, we are currently using 6.09. We have 6.5 Here but are waiting until I understand more about this before updating to it.

Edited by - Kane17 on March 30 2007 08:57:28

Kane17
Starting Member

45 Posts

Posted - March 30 2007 :  10:11:55  Show Profile  Visit Kane17's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ok so I guess a quicker way of asking this is..

How do I edit the actual tables?

When I go to the "Edit Tables" in the Advanced page, it seems I can only edit the records that were generated by the "Orders" Table. But how can I actually edit the "Orders" table itself???
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00