Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 General help me questions
 PageNavBar Alignment
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jippybeale
Starting Member

United Kingdom
19 Posts

Posted - March 26 2007 :  07:18:33  Show Profile  Visit jippybeale's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi,

I've changed the layout of my shopdisplayproducts.asp so that the 'Page Of' bit and page numbering are in their own sub-table, with 'Page Of' in the left <td> and the page numbering in the right.

However, even though I have added in alignment on the <p>'s, my page numbering still centres itself in its <td>. Code as follows:

response.write "<table width=450><tr><td valign=top>" & smallinfofont & "<p align=left>" & getlang("langCommonPage") & " " & mypage & getlang("langCommonOf") & " " & maxpages & "<br>" & smallinfoend & "</td><td><p align=right>Jump to page: "

PageNavBar SQL

response.write "</p></td></tr></table>"

I'm assuming there must be alignment coded into the PageNavBar SQL part, but I just cannot find it. Please can someone point me in the right direction to have the page numbering align to the right hand side of the <td>?

jippybeale
Starting Member

United Kingdom
19 Posts

Posted - March 26 2007 :  07:26:49  Show Profile  Visit jippybeale's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Have solved this one myself...

But just for anyone elses future reference:

In the file shop$db.asp, look for the line sub PageNavBar(sql).
About 5 or so lines down you will see "response.write PageNavTable & PageNavRow" "response.write PageNavColumn & PageNavFont".
This writes a table that the page numbering sits in.

Open up shop$colors.asp and find "const PageNavColumn" - change the align value here to right.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00