Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 General help me questions
 productmatch / minimall/..bombshell ?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bluesky
VP-CART Super User

304 Posts

Posted - March 22 2007 :  08:30:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Folks
the info on minimall( productmatch) is prety scarse in manuals it seems ....... some stuff about install etc but its not clear to me at all its limitations/ how it works etc .

I have been waiting for something like this from vpasp for a long while but its just hit me like a bomb !! if you install say 3 copies of vpasp into different folders for each shop and you get sales from 3 of those shops each day ....does this mean you need to log into EACH DIFFERENT SHOP ADMIN each day to do housekeeping , send confirmation emails etc

I will need to get this up and running over next few weeks but has anybody got this up and running and explain the limitations for me please .. how it works on a daily basis for order and product loading

Thnaks in advance

PAUL

stone5150
VP-CART New User

USA
186 Posts

Posted - March 22 2007 :  20:57:41  Show Profile  Visit stone5150's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Posting here so this Q shows up on my active topics list.

Another topic/Q/thread or whatever they call them here that pertains to this here
http://www.vpasp.com/virtprog/vpaspforum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5901

Edited by - stone5150 on March 22 2007 21:06:14
Go to Top of Page

stone5150
VP-CART New User

USA
186 Posts

Posted - March 22 2007 :  22:01:29  Show Profile  Visit stone5150's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Check out this link
http://www.vpasp.com/helpnotes/shopexd.asp?id=788#788
Go to Top of Page

stone5150
VP-CART New User

USA
186 Posts

Posted - March 27 2007 :  12:40:26  Show Profile  Visit stone5150's Homepage  Reply with Quote
As long as you have all the shops pointing to the same DB they all show up in whichever CP you are logged into.

On a sort of related note. One problem I ran into with having the same product in 2 different shops. You either have to type out the physical path of an image directory on the root or another server (which will cause pproblems with SSL) or copy the images to both image subdirectories in both carts.
Go to Top of Page

stone5150
VP-CART New User

USA
186 Posts

Posted - March 27 2007 :  12:42:13  Show Profile  Visit stone5150's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Another thing, there is no way to tell which shop the order came from. At least not that I have figured out yet.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00