Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Customization
 merchant email
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

pymalion
VP-CART New User

USA
80 Posts

Posted - August 07 2002 :  20:14:20  Show Profile  Visit pymalion's Homepage  Reply with Quote
How can I have the total price included in the merchant email's subject line? I'm using the template tmp_merchantemail.htm, for the contents, but want the total price of the customer's order in the subject line. Would it be somewhere within the xemailsubject?

[email protected]

Edited by - pymalion on August 27 2002 12:33:07

pymalion
VP-CART New User

USA
80 Posts

Posted - January 01 2003 :  04:03:45  Show Profile  Visit pymalion's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Subject line of email, not the body... Does any one know how to add to the subject line of the email?

Stephen Page
[email protected]
Go to Top of Page

Superal
VP-CART Expert

Canada
542 Posts

Posted - January 01 2003 :  17:47:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In shopthanks.asp around line 180 is Sub SetupMailCustomer(). It has a line subject=getconfig("xemailsubject") & " " & langproductordernumber & " " & ordernumber that formats the subject. You need to add your variables here. Try getsess("ordertotal")

Go to Top of Page

pymalion
VP-CART New User

USA
80 Posts

Posted - January 15 2003 :  11:10:11  Show Profile  Visit pymalion's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks!

Had to dim tha variable, then I've formatted it and stuck it in tha subject... Cool-lee-o!

dim toname, subject, orderamount
orderamount = shopformatcurrency (getsess("ordertotal"),2)
subject=getconfig("xemailsubject") & " " & orderamount & " " & langproductordernumber & ordernumber

Stephen Page
[email protected]
Go to Top of Page

Superal
VP-CART Expert

Canada
542 Posts

Posted - January 16 2003 :  02:23:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Implemented this mod myself. Thanks

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic