Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Customization
 2 carts/ 1 db/ 2 tax configs
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ronnie
VP-CART New User

Australia
52 Posts

Posted - February 26 2007 :  22:39:13  Show Profile  Visit Ronnie's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi guys
Anybody got a way around this one.

I have customers who need 2 carts from one db. Each cart has different tax configs - prices ex tax for wholesale and prices inc
tax for retail.

But when you look at an order from the backends of both carts the order amount is different i.e a retail order has the tax included in the price AND added on when viewed in the wholesale backend.

Of course "the final orderamout" is not written anywhere but orderamount (in orders) is correct in not having the tax added for the second time.

Anybody got any ideas. VPASP tell me i need to pay them to customise this but what use is this type of set up when you can't run 2 tax configs off one database???????????

Thanks

Kidd
VP-CART Super User

Australia
373 Posts

Posted - February 27 2007 :  06:46:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
1st shop - wholesale - orderamount will be added with tax because tax excluded in price on
2nd shop - retail - orderamount will not be added with tax because tax is included in price.

you said order amount from both shop is different? orderamount for 1st and 2nd shop will be different because of the different settings on each shop.

from your explanation i actually see that those 2 shop are configured using 2 different tax systems and it actually works isn't?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00