Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Add-ons for VP-ASP
 Image resizing error - Simon pls help
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

unitedowners
Starting Member

Romania
16 Posts

Posted - February 08 2007 :  18:22:32  Show Profile  Visit unitedowners's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi!

I get this error:
Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a01b0'

File name or class name not found during Automation operation: 'loadpicture'

/byz_template_codes_functions_imagesizing_system.asp, line 79

when i try to load random products from my Health and Beauty category. This error occurs only sometime... so, to replicate the error i have to refresh the page.

buyonlinehome.com/shopdisplaycategories~id~13~cat~Health+and+Beauty.htm

Can anyone tell me how to fix this? Simon...any idea?

Thank you!

devshb

United Kingdom
1904 Posts

Posted - February 09 2007 :  02:07:15  Show Profile  Visit devshb's Homepage  Reply with Quote
(I've been on holiday the last few weeks, so apologies to you for a delay in replying, and apologies to anyone else if I've missed any of their replies to my posts etc)....

it looks like a strange setup; the page in the url is an html, but despite that it still seems to generate dynamic content (eg the mini-cart), so I'm guessing there's some kind of additional software in place on the site/server which translates an html request to a corresponding asp request and then sends the generated html back to the browser. It looks like that translation process isn't able to cope with the loadpicture vbscript command for some reason.

so, I'm guessing it's the translation software which is causing the problem, as a direct asp request would probably work ok. hopefully there's some kind of option on your translation software which will allow a different level/type of html/asp processing which would allow more vbscript functions; loadpicture is a fairly standard one that should be available.

Simon Barnaby
Developer
[email protected]
www.BigYellowZone.com
Web Design, Online Marketing and VPASP addons
Go to Top of Page

unitedowners
Starting Member

Romania
16 Posts

Posted - February 09 2007 :  03:15:30  Show Profile  Visit unitedowners's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Simon!

Thks for reply!

The url is shown as html because the server is using LinkFreeze (a software that masks the asp url by removing query strings and adding .htm at the end) but the page remains dynamic. The strange thing is that i started to receive this error since i`ve uploaded some new pictures for products in that category (a month ago...since then all was working great). The other categories have the same structure and they are working ok. The error occurs only with Health and Beauty.
The hosting company told me that they have the last vbscript version installed.
Go to Top of Page

devshb

United Kingdom
1904 Posts

Posted - February 09 2007 :  03:23:20  Show Profile  Visit devshb's Homepage  Reply with Quote
in that case it might be a permissions problem; loadpicture needs to have iis write permissions on the image directory to be able to work.

Simon Barnaby
Developer
[email protected]
www.BigYellowZone.com
Web Design, Online Marketing and VPASP addons
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)