Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 General help me questions
 Has anyone being able to install vpasp plus
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

yansah
Starting Member

10 Posts

Posted - January 31 2007 :  11:07:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Has anyone being able to install vpasp plus version 6 with MYSQL dbase?

Please help. Support where are you when you are needed?

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - January 31 2007 :  11:54:10  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi there,

Sorry to hear you are having problems.

If you post your query in our online help desk our support team will be happy to help.

If you have an urgent issue it is often best to use our help desk as the forum is more for customer to customer interaction. While we do check the forum is it not something we do regularly.

The help desk is accessible at:
https://www.vpasp.com/virtprog/helpdesk

Thanks,
Cam

VP-ASP Support
Go to Top of Page

yansah
Starting Member

10 Posts

Posted - January 31 2007 :  12:35:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just realized something it doesn't like dbase names with underscore in them. I just changed the dbase name w/o the underscore and it worked. However since I am not on a dedicated server and on a hosting company's server it always places a prefix before the dbase which is "xxxxx_".

How do I resolve this issue? I have used Zencart and it doesn't seem to have a problem with the prefix before the dbase name.
Go to Top of Page

elammers
VP-CART Super User

USA
256 Posts

Posted - February 01 2007 :  07:32:11  Show Profile  Visit elammers's Homepage  Reply with Quote
VP-ASP software doesn't have a problem with database names that use the underscore. Every cart I've delivered used an underscore. This is across different hosting companies and among Access and MS SQL databases.

Regards,

Eric in Maine
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00