Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 General help me questions
 Shop Admin on a MAC
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

nxpage
Starting Member

49 Posts

Posted - January 12 2007 :  15:24:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Our client is using a Mac to manage vpASP orders. So far everything works except the following and we're wondering if anyone has any feedback or has found a solution:

1. The AnyLink Drop Down Menu from dynamicdrive.com being used does not work at all. It does not drop down. We can use the tabs Everyday tasks etc. to get the page with all the links in the meantime, but it is annoying.

2. This is a real problem - the Innovastudio.com text editor doesn't work for any short/long description fields. On the Mac there is just a blank space, no textbox, not even the description echos back, nothing. Any ideas are welcome.

I understand this app wasn't developed with the Mac in mind but we have a big user base here.

http://shop.strokehelp.com

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - January 12 2007 :  15:30:12  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi there,

Unfortunately for the Editor and Menu system the options are limited as MAC's deal with javascript differently to PC's.

For the Editor if you wish for it to be MAC compatible you will need to set xhtmleditor to NO in the online Set-Up.

The front of site should work however for anyone. If you have issues wit the front can you lease post your problem in our help desk and we will investigate for you.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help with this.

Thanks
Cam

VP-ASP Support
Go to Top of Page

nxpage
Starting Member

49 Posts

Posted - January 15 2007 :  19:09:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**** EDIT **** Thanks, I found it. I got confused on "xhtml"editor versus vpASP x____ configuration :)

Thanks for the response. Where exactly "online" do I
quote:
set xhtmleditor to NO in the online Set-Up

Edited by - nxpage on January 15 2007 19:11:10
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00