Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 VP-ASP 6.00 Questions
 Secure & Non Secure warning
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kristinescandles
Starting Member

44 Posts

Posted - January 11 2007 :  13:17:59  Show Profile  Visit kristinescandles's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I My site and cart are all under a secure cert. at the server level so evrything is under that.now every time anyone goes to the site they have the warning that pops up saying "THIS PAGE CONTIANS SECURE AND NON SECURE ITEMS? DO YOU WISH TO CONTINUE" This is driving me nuts because it comes up on every page even my admin area. even if you go back or forward can any one give me some kind of idea how to make this go away wih out getting rid of the security cert.
Thank You
David

devshb

United Kingdom
1904 Posts

Posted - January 11 2007 :  15:37:42  Show Profile  Visit devshb's Homepage  Reply with Quote
all image source (and javascript file source) needs to be using relative paths rather than full paths, but that might already be the case with yours; my money's on the what's-hot iframe causing the problem; we had to jump through a few hoops once to get that working on ssl/non-ssl without those warnings.

try temporarily deleting the what's hot include/section from the header file to see if it's that bit which is causing the problem, then at least you'd have narrowed it down.

also, you need to change the paypal logo card images to use the corresponding ssl src (or take copies locally and source them from your own site)

Simon Barnaby
Developer
[email protected]
www.BigYellowZone.com
Web Design, Online Marketing and VPASP addons

Edited by - devshb on January 11 2007 15:40:12
Go to Top of Page

kristinescandles
Starting Member

44 Posts

Posted - January 11 2007 :  21:57:51  Show Profile  Visit kristinescandles's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Every thing is from my own files theres nothing coming from out of the server that the site and cart are in. All pic's links and every thing in the my main site and cart are all from the same server and getting rid of the what's hot didn't help any thingI'm just worried that all my customers will see that and say the hell with this and leave it get's to you after awhile it just sucks I had to change browser setting to get rid of it but on firefox and netscape it does not come up as bad as explore and slim browser.
Well Thank You If any one else has a trick on how to get this fixed i'm all ears
Thank You
David
Go to Top of Page

devshb

United Kingdom
1904 Posts

Posted - January 12 2007 :  07:18:50  Show Profile  Visit devshb's Homepage  Reply with Quote
when I had a look, the paypal card logos were still sourced from the paypal non-ssl area

Simon Barnaby
Developer
[email protected]
www.BigYellowZone.com
Web Design, Online Marketing and VPASP addons
Go to Top of Page

kristinescandles
Starting Member

44 Posts

Posted - January 14 2007 :  00:01:53  Show Profile  Visit kristinescandles's Homepage  Reply with Quote
thought I had them all under HTTS:// I didn't thank you
David
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00