Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 VP-ASP 6.00 Questions
 Different languages
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ericie
Starting Member

21 Posts

Posted - January 05 2007 :  12:50:39  Show Profile  Visit ericie's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Is it possible to add more than one description if you add an product. By example in a different language. You can select another language, but is that only the menus, not the content? Even so for 'about us'?

Greetings Eric

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - January 05 2007 :  21:05:18  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Eric,

You certainly can have multiple languages per product.

If you go into the online Set-Up and locate xtranslate and change this to Yes a new option will appear in the products page allowing you to different languages.

Thanks
Cam

VP-ASP Support
Go to Top of Page

ericie
Starting Member

21 Posts

Posted - January 06 2007 :  09:09:04  Show Profile  Visit ericie's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sorry, but I don't see any extra fields.... Is this in the manual, on what page?

Thanks in advance, Eric
Go to Top of Page

ericie
Starting Member

21 Posts

Posted - January 06 2007 :  09:31:04  Show Profile  Visit ericie's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I found it... first add a product and after that, edit it again and there it is....
Is it possible to do this on the 'about' sreens to?
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - January 07 2007 :  00:31:54  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It certainly is. At the bottom of the content page there is now a new option to add a translation to the content pages as well.

Have a look at the following help note:
http://www.vpasp.com/helpnotes/shoptocdetail.asp?id=583

Thanks
Cam

VP-ASP Support
Go to Top of Page

ericie
Starting Member

21 Posts

Posted - February 28 2007 :  15:59:44  Show Profile  Visit ericie's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I've still a problem with different languages.....

I entered the translations of a product of an category... this works fine.
But if I select an language I don't see the categories and no products....
On the fly it works... if select an product in the default language (German), after that select another language (Dutch) it gives the translation.
But If I'm on the homepage... I select first Nederlands (Dutch) I cannot see any categories or products.....

Try it here: http://www.ip-pharmacy.com/abc/default.asp

Hopefuly you can help me with this!

Thanks in advance!
Go to Top of Page

ericie
Starting Member

21 Posts

Posted - March 22 2007 :  02:43:25  Show Profile  Visit ericie's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Anyone knows?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00