Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Customization
 individualized shipping & Tax per product
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Michael Kramer
Starting Member

USA
2 Posts

Posted - December 26 2006 :  18:41:34  Show Profile  Visit Michael Kramer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thank you for taking the time to review my VPASP cart project today. I have pasted the specs below into the bottom of this post. xdeliveryshipping = "Yes" VPASP 6.0

We are looking for someone to complete the work below by January 1, 2007. VPASP support has indicated they could complete the work in two week but we need faster turn-a-round.

#1 Specification: individualized shipping per product
#2 Specificaiton: individualized tax per shipping state

Here is my contact information:

Michael Kramer, Webmaster
AMERAVANT, INC.
2304 State Street
Santa Barbara, CA 93105
(805) 455-2399 W
(815) 425-2490 Fax
[email protected]
www.ameravant.com

===============================================================
Sales Tax Issue - Project Ref: #1628
Hi Support,

We are having a problem with our sales tax. Since each product is given a separate shipping address, the sales tax should be calculating different per product depending on where the product is being shipped. For example, if you were to choose two of the same item and give one an address in California and the other an address elsewhere, the California address should be the only one with tax. However, tax is being calculated on both items.

Please quote the following:
-Calculating tax separately per-item (as each item has its own shipping address)

Thanks,
Ameravant

Please quote the following:

Shipping method must be able to be modified per-product, as each product has a different shipping address.
-Remove the "Shipping Method" page the comes up after shopcustomer.asp prompting for shipping delivery method.
-Add the "Shipping Method" page after shopdeliveryedit.asp, updating the individual product's shipping method information.

[edited by support]

Solution:

Solution has not yet been provided.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00