Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 General help me questions
 Minimum dollar amount
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

vpnewbie
Starting Member

12 Posts

Posted - December 14 2006 :  19:28:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I usually pride myself on seeking answers before I post to forums, but I'm confused by this one. I am surprised that I see no reference in the manuals or the forums for this, but:

We need to have a certain dollar amount minimum on orders. So when a customer clicks "checkout" via the button or the link, if their order does not equal $50 or more, a popup (or the page that loads, or whatever) will say that the total order amount does not equal the minimum.

As a user and fan of vpasp, I'm surprised I saw no reference to this; they seem to tackle 90% of all requirements of stores, and this one seems to me like it would be a common one. Of course, as a user and developer, I might have just missed a VERY obvious answer in the manuals or forums, in which case I apologize. I usually search for several permutations of the phrase I'm looking for, but maybe I just missed something obvious.

Does VPASP address order minimums? Any feedback, advice, stories, etc. would be appreciated.

Thanks for reading, and for any feedback. Please keep abusive sarcasm to a minimum; I'm a newb, and very emotionally vulnerable :>).

jubjub
VP-CART New User

110 Posts

Posted - December 14 2006 :  22:07:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
look for xminimumorder in setup
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)