Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 General help me questions
 You are not permitted to shop in this store
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

MoreToIt
Starting Member

7 Posts

Posted - December 14 2006 :  04:10:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Anybody had this problem. I had a couple of genuine customers phone yesterday to say they had received this message. I've not had anyone call in the 4 months since I bought this business, and I have not touched the hackers table, which I believe is what is checked in order to generate the message in the Subject. I have disabled the checking of the table, but is this masking a more serious problem. Thanks, John, www.sportzwear.com .

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - December 14 2006 :  06:39:09  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Dear John,

Please see our help note at http://www.vpasp.com/helpnotes/shoptocdetail.asp?id=46#360 for more details on this message.

Regards,
Michael

VP-ASP Support
Go to Top of Page

MoreToIt
Starting Member

7 Posts

Posted - December 14 2006 :  07:36:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the really quick response Michael, but I'd already read the help note, so it looks like I'll just have to disable the checking of the hackers table in the hope that this goes away. I have deferred fund release on all transactions anyway, so I check for suspicious orders, before approving fund release.
Regards
John
Go to Top of Page

MoreToIt
Starting Member

7 Posts

Posted - December 14 2006 :  08:57:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the really quick response Michael, but I'd already read the help note, so it looks like I'll just have to disable the checking of the hackers table in the hope that this goes away. I have deferred fund release on all transactions anyway, so I check for suspicious orders, before approving fund release.
Regards
John
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00