Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 General help me questions
 Discount - where does it show?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mtillstrom
Starting Member

USA
4 Posts

Posted - December 04 2006 :  17:29:41  Show Profile  Visit mtillstrom's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Greetings,

I am using Price Range Discount and the variables xdiscountlimit and xdiscountamount set to correct values in Shop Configuration. I can see that the bulk discount is applied AFTER providing customer details, on shopcreateorder.asp, BEFORE providing payment details. This is good.

However, why would this not show up anywhere else, like before the customer purchases the item -- in the product pages or on the cart summary -- to prompt them to purchase more (if the break is at $500, then someone at $480 might spend the extra $20 or more). Is there any way to "turn on" the arrays of discount on any other page or do I have to program that myself?

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - December 06 2006 :  21:05:50  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi,

VP-ASP does not provide any functionality to display price range discounts on product pages.

However if you are using templates you can add all required information about discounts to your tmp_product.htm and tmp_productformat.htm files and it will be displayed on shopdisplayproducts.asp and shopexd.asp pages.

Regards,
Michael

VP-ASP Support
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00