Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Customization
 Remove "Stock" from products display
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

go4gold
VP-CART New User

151 Posts

Posted - November 30 2006 :  05:36:22  Show Profile  Visit go4gold's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi. Can anyone tell me please how to remove the word "stock" from the products display? It has a line all to itself but tells people nothing for my site. I am using v.6.09 Deluxe and have removed "quantity" from both ProdFields and ProdHeaders but this made no difference.

Many thanks in advance.

Go4Gold

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - November 30 2006 :  22:45:01  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi,

Can you provide us with a link to your shop so we can see where the word "stock" is shown.

It may be hard-coded in your product template files or may come from configuration/language setting.

Regards,
Michael

VP-ASP Support
Go to Top of Page

go4gold
VP-CART New User

151 Posts

Posted - December 01 2006 :  01:35:26  Show Profile  Visit go4gold's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi,

Thanks Michael. A typical link is below where "stock" appears immediately beneath the product code:
http://www.myfavouritepubwalks.co.uk/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=62

Go4Gold
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - December 04 2006 :  02:20:26  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi,

To remove the word "Stock" from this page you need to delete the next three lines from your tmp_product.htm file

<tr>
<td align="left">~langproductstock^ [cstock] </td>
</tr>

Regards,
Michael

VP-ASP Support
Go to Top of Page

go4gold
VP-CART New User

151 Posts

Posted - December 04 2006 :  12:13:47  Show Profile  Visit go4gold's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi,

Many thanks for solving this one for me Michael. Now it looks much better!

Go4Gold
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00