Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Suggestions for future release
 Change Currency
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

patrickong
VP-CART New User

Singapore
58 Posts

Posted - November 19 2006 :  16:28:29  Show Profile  Visit patrickong's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I hope that there would be a:

1) Drop down box for change currency; and

2) Direct hyperlink to change currency

The above options seems available to Change Language which can be placed in the shoppage_header.htm file instead of having to link to shopcurrency.asp first.

The reason for requesting these change options is that alot of other shopping carts and design templates have/require these options.

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - November 19 2006 :  16:44:55  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Patrick,

We are looking to add the drop down box option in the next release.

Thanks
Cam

VP-ASP Support
Go to Top of Page

theringlord
VP-CART New User

107 Posts

Posted - January 02 2007 :  17:28:06  Show Profile  Visit theringlord's Homepage  Reply with Quote
On the same topic - I have repeatedly been asked to have the currency converter "remember" your currency preference.

For example Canadian customers log in and see the default currecny as CAD and Us customers log in to t see the default as USD.

My customers would really like to see this change.
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - January 02 2007 :  17:38:25  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks for all the suggestions. We have now closed the books for new features and are concentrating on testing the new release now.

Everyones input has been fantastic and we have taken a lot of the suggestions and included them in the new version.

We are hoping to have it ready by February for release.

Thanks
Cam

VP-ASP Support
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00