Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Customization
 Getting to shop$colours.asp & shoppage_header.htm
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

apex
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - October 11 2006 :  20:11:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am currently updating our already existing shopping cart. The person who held my position before me created our shopping cart using VP-ASP 5.50 back in 2004. I am modifying the cart and trying to make some changes. There are some specific font type and shop logo changes I want to make. The guide tells me to use the file shop$colors.asp and shoppage_header.htm. All the changes I have been making are through the Shop Configuration in the admin section but how do I get to the shop$colors.asp and shoppage_header.htm file to make the changes on an already existing shopping cart?

Scooter
VP-CART New User

USA
102 Posts

Posted - October 12 2006 :  07:57:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You need to open these in your local pc after downloading from web server. You can do this FTP program to download.

Use notepad or dreamweaver to make you changes and then send back to web server.

This files not in the configuration, they actual files you must change.

Hope this help.

Scoota.
Go to Top of Page

ironhawker
VP-CART Super User

USA
260 Posts

Posted - October 19 2006 :  02:57:02  Show Profile  Visit ironhawker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
There are many calls in the newer vpasp from /stylesheets/shop.css
You can add to the existing ones and make up a few of your own to include in the shoppage_header.htm, and your templates...
If you click view-source during shopping tests you will see the <td class="??????"> all over the place. track them down and modify the .css to match your preferences.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Randy "RC" Corn
Institute of Higher Learning

[email protected] 425-828-0738
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00