Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Add-ons for VP-ASP
 QuickBooks Inventory to VPASP
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ouresolutions
Starting Member

Australia
45 Posts

Posted - October 01 2006 :  18:57:06  Show Profile  Visit ouresolutions's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi,
We are currently working on a solution that will allow QuickBooks users to update their VPASP products from their QuickBooks inventory items.

We are seeking a small number of QuickBooks/VPASP users to beta test the solution for us in return for a discount off the retail price of the final solution.

If you are interested in doing the testing and providing the feedback,
please email us direct at:

[email protected]

Thanks

Graeme Breen

-------------------------
Our eSolutions
www.ouresolutions.com.au

brute
Starting Member

8 Posts

Posted - October 09 2006 :  21:56:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Email Sent...
Go to Top of Page

extremeskillz
VP-CART New User

USA
94 Posts

Posted - November 30 2006 :  08:25:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
make sure it is able for online users to view current stock item live. That will be cool. Im in the distribution industry and keep items in inventory is important and since i just purchased vpasp 6.09 not to long ago, i find it time tasking to keep updated inventory stock levels.

With your feature i would like my online inventory and quickbooks inventory match and keeping the xstock=0 feature on, ppl will be able to see if the item is out of stock or in stock (# in stock). right now i have to actually not keep stock levels because inventory changes day in and day out. Also what will be cool if when i add a new item to quickbooks it will automatically add it to vpasp, the only thing i would have to do is give the item a picture, description, exdescription, etc. As long as adding inventory and keeping live stock levels would be cool.

Edited by - extremeskillz on November 30 2006 08:27:20
Go to Top of Page

ouresolutions
Starting Member

Australia
45 Posts

Posted - January 02 2007 :  23:05:05  Show Profile  Visit ouresolutions's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi,
Just to update, we did not make our anticipated Christmas deadline but are confident of a beta release in 2-3 weeks.

Thanks to those who emailed their interest in beta testing and we would welcome others as well so the product is as tested as possible.

Thanks

Graeme

Our eSolutions
www.ouresolutions.com.au
Go to Top of Page

newbycartuser
Starting Member

32 Posts

Posted - February 09 2007 :  12:35:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
did you get enough testers? I haven't been here in a while
Go to Top of Page

ouresolutions
Starting Member

Australia
45 Posts

Posted - April 04 2007 :  08:48:22  Show Profile  Visit ouresolutions's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi,
The QB2CSV application which allows VPASP users to upload their Inventory (Stock) items from QuickBooks to VPASP is now available for purchase.

So you can check QB2CSV meets your requirements prior to purchase, the link below is to a free fully functional 30-day trial version which can be converted into a permanent version upon purchase of a licence from our online store .

QB2CSV works with US/UK/Aus/NZ/Singapore editions of QuickBooks.

The link for the download is:

http://www.ouresolutions.com.au/resources/qb2csv/qb2csv.zip

Thanks

Graeme Breen

Our eSolutions
www.ouresolutions.com.au
Go to Top of Page

Season
Starting Member

37 Posts

Posted - May 15 2007 :  23:04:29  Show Profile  Visit Season's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Question to Our Solutions, I am interested in getting a POS that ties into the VPASP, I use QuickBooks and am looking into the Point of Sale for Quickbooks POS, Your company seems to be into quickbooks, Do you have any knowledge if the Quckbooks and Quickbooks POS and VPASP can all intergrate. If you could elaborate on any of the above such as ease of use, practicality, does a good job at the pos, etc.

Thanks

Cliff
Go to Top of Page

extremeskillz
VP-CART New User

USA
94 Posts

Posted - June 25 2007 :  21:08:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Same here, but one thing i do not understand. Does you software keep vpasp and quickbooks in sync with one another?
Go to Top of Page

joe_dejesus
Starting Member

USA
14 Posts

Posted - July 02 2007 :  21:12:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

From reading the docs in the eval link, it doesnt look like it syncs anything. Maybe I am wrong but seems like a one way push, then import file into datafile.

Joe
Go to Top of Page

joe_dejesus
Starting Member

USA
14 Posts

Posted - March 31 2008 :  19:20:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Just wanted to post here to see if ouresolutions will provide me my init key!

Paid for software and its been over 2 weeks before easter Sunday and I am still waiting for init key. I did get an email of returning Monday after Easter Sunday... But that was 1 week ago?

ouresolutions are you still providing keys for paying customers???

thanks
Joe
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00