General help me questions
 trappable error
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Lori Titus
VP-ASP New User

126 Posts

Posted - September 15 2006 :  15:38:37  Show Profile  Visit Lori Titus's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am running vpasp 5.5. I checked and filled orders on my website this AM, no problem. I did not change any programming, changed nothing at all besides filling orders. This afternoon, I log onto admin, and cannot see the order table. As I travel around the site, I keep getting the error message, "Active Server Pages error 'ASP 0115'

Unexpected error

/shopdisplayproducts.asp

A trappable error (C0000006) occurred in an external object. The script cannot continue running

Does anyone have any thoughts? If it matters, I believe I am using MYSQL. I can get to the website, just not anything in the database.

The Internet's #1 supplier of honey and beeswax.

support
Administrator

4266 Posts

Posted - September 16 2006 :  22:18:53  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Lori,

I have looked this up on Google and the Microsoft site has a link that you may want to forward to your web host:

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=194190

Hope this helps. If not please log a query into our online help desk and our support team will try to assist.

Thanks
Cam

VP-ASP Support
Go to Top of Page

Lori Titus
VP-ASP New User

126 Posts

Posted - September 26 2006 :  01:14:01  Show Profile  Visit Lori Titus's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Whatever was causing the issue, it seems to have resolved itself. I am assuming that the webhost did some upgrade that interfered with vpasp. It was scary, though - I watched my order database disappear before my eyes....

The Internet's #1 supplier of honey and beeswax.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000