Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 General help me questions
 Customerprice table don''t works
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

tafkap23
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - September 04 2006 :  03:41:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello all
I have VPASP Plus V6.07 and I need to set up some customers prices by categories.
I have xcustomerprices set to Yes
I have the customer ID 19 seting up in customerprices table for the ID 1 category for a -20% discount
But when I am login with this customer and order a product in categorie ID 1 nothing append !
I have try with a specific product it is the same!

Can you help me please?
many thanks

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - September 04 2006 :  16:19:58  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi there,

Can you please check what values you have in your customerprices table for this particular entry.

You need to have the record set up similar to below:

customerid = 19
categoryid = 1
catalogId =
discountpercent = 0.2
discountamount =

Note that the catalogID and discountamount fields should be empty. You also need to specify the discountpercent as a decimal amount.

This will cause the prices in the front end to be dynamically adjusted for this particular customer - you won't physically see a discount amount however the prices should be displayed with the discount incorporated.

If this is not the case for you, you may want to submit a ticket to our helpdesk at https://www.vpasp.com/virtprog/helpdesk so that one of our dedicated support staff can take a look at your site.

Thank you

Michael
VPASP SUPPORT
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00