Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Comments about VP-ASP
 Support non-existent
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Mark Curtis
Starting Member

USA
3 Posts

Posted - August 31 2006 :  14:12:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just bought the $500 version and have questions. I logged in with my order # and see that I have no points so I can't ask any questions. The product was supposed to come with 300 free points. I am using the forum to see if somebody can help me get to someone with answers. HELP.

devshb

United Kingdom
1904 Posts

Posted - September 01 2006 :  06:32:11  Show Profile  Visit devshb's Homepage  Reply with Quote
the forum's always worth a try too; lots of people here (merchants and developers) who often help out without you having to use support points or pay cash.

Simon Barnaby
Developer
[email protected]
www.BigYellowZone.com
Web Design, Online Marketing and VPASP addons
Go to Top of Page

elammers
VP-CART Super User

USA
256 Posts

Posted - September 03 2006 :  13:44:21  Show Profile  Visit elammers's Homepage  Reply with Quote
For any newcomers to VPASP, the title of this thread is misleading. The support team at VPASP has always been very quick and thorough for every trouble ticket I have submitted regardless of the timezone difference.

I've also had the same great help from Big Yellow Zone for the image zooming addon.

I'm working on my 4th and 5th carts right now and love this software. Each of my carts have been either the Deluxe or the Plus packages.

Keep up the good work, and I'll keep using your software for the ecommerce sites I sell.

Regards,
Eric in Maine, USA
Go to Top of Page

Mark Curtis
Starting Member

USA
3 Posts

Posted - September 05 2006 :  07:41:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I offer my sincerest apologies for my topic title. I must have been out of my head with frustration and craziness. It might help you understand if I mention that my daughter got married this weekend AND we have a big product launch today.

I read these forums thouroughly before I bought this product and I must say that they were 80% of the reason I went ahead. Hopefully you will find me to be a more enthusiastic (and rational) poster from now on.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00