Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Customization
 Categories Rename
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

dwilson@apex
Starting Member

USA
6 Posts

Posted - August 27 2006 :  09:37:10  Show Profile  Visit dwilson@apex's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I would like to rename the categories variable so that the left column navigation shows "locations" instead of "categories". I changed the langcommoncategories caption from "categories" to "locations", I updated the record and reloaded the menu on site menu setup, but the categories label doesn't change to "locations".

I would also like to either disable the breadcrumb navigation or make it work so I don't get the double name problem.

On the content setup page whatever I put in the content header is shown in the bread crumbs and then in the header of the page, making double names. If I leave the header blank, it makes the breadcrumb blank as well. Is there a way to separate the header and the breadcrumb or just to turn off the breadcrumb navigation?

Thanks,

Have YOU made it to the APEX?
www.apexcycleeducation.com

jubjub
VP-CART New User

110 Posts

Posted - August 28 2006 :  04:32:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Have you resetted the language? Try that...

I think what they were trying to do is have the content header to be the page name, like "Terms & Conditions", so that'll be displayed as the breadcrumb and the page heading. Then whatever content should go in the content body.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00