Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Add-ons for VP-ASP
 how to make Changes in registration form?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ashishdutta
Starting Member

India
2 Posts

Posted - August 23 2006 :  00:26:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
1)In Customer registration form I need to make changes like, I want to put states of my country in dropdown list and a want to add a new field "Others" for rest of the country. Pls. tell me how to do?

2)Also, how do I change the field label in this form. Suppose I want to change the label "Post Code" to "Pin Code". which files to be changed?

3)Also, in the same customer registration form, at the begining a message comes "Please enter your details for future updates on our product range" or "First Name is a required field."
"Last Name is a required field." etc. I need to change the font size and colour. Pls. let me know which are the files to be changed?

Regards

Ashish Dutta

Dubbya
Starting Member

Canada
30 Posts

Posted - August 23 2006 :  13:26:07  Show Profile  Visit Dubbya's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Take a look at the design guide.

You'll find it here:

http://www.vpasp.com/helpnotes/shoptocdetail.asp?id=14&cat=Changing+Fonts+and+Colors

Ashish, you've picked one of the more complicated files to edit, since the form is dynamically generated. If you're not comfortable with editing .asp files, You can make font size and colour changes in the shop$colors.asp file with any text editor.

Keep in mind that any changes you make here may be site-wide and not specific to the registration form.

Always remember that wherever you go, there you are.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00