Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Suggestions for future release
 Template mamager??
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

gupster
VP-CART New User

101 Posts

Posted - August 10 2006 :  16:39:57  Show Profile  Visit gupster's Homepage  Reply with Quote
On some other sites i have\run i use sevral types of software. Invision Power Board & Joomla CMS and others the really really good thing with these types of software is the template managers.

The thing is i had a designer apply a really good design to my vpasp 6 store and all was fine but now the 6.8 update has come out if i just upload the new update files it will mess up loads of the custom design. So now i have to go back to the designer and pay more to put the deisgn into the new update files.

It would be good to see something like this in the new version.

Cheers,

Adam

p.s Roughly what year will a new VPASP come out? I just like to plan far ahead!!

www.reactionclubwear.co.uk
www.reactionclothing.co.uk
www.reactionlingerie.co.uk
www.reactionvision.co.uk

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - August 10 2006 :  19:42:05  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
H iAdam,

We will be releasing version 6.09 next week which has a number of new features and also updates to existing features so it may be worth waiting until then before contacting your developer.

You can use a program like Winmerge to check the differences between files as well. This speeds up the integration process quite a bit.

Thanks,
Cam

VP-ASP Support
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00